A real Harajuku girl in Japan. 
So I got my first complaint, I don't post often enough and you are having to read Tea with Lemon! OK, I know that I don't post as much as T does. He obviously has a job where he can post ramblings often throughout the day. I on the other hand have been very busy, both at work and personally. T also isn't trying to learn Japanese during lunch and working on moving his entire life to a foreign country in two pieces of luggage. I am glad that those of you that read this blog also like to read Tea with Lemon. I honestly read it everyday. My goal is to someday post as often and as well as T. Complainer, I'm a novice, let me work into it for awhile. Complain again sometime in September if I'm still not doing a better job. Oh and the photo was funny, so I thought I'd post it. Maybe I'll adopt this fashion style.
No comments:
Post a Comment