So somebody named Irishman complimented my Mom's photo slide, so I said that I'd post a few more. The photo on the left is of Dale Chihuly's glass work. He is a famous glass artist that has an instillation in the Bellagio hotel in Las Vegas. He also has a permanent collection at the new OKC Museum of Art. To see more of Dale Chihuly's amazing work click here. The middle photo is a piece of petrified wood. I like it b/c it has a lot of funky colors. The photo on the right appears to be an image taken through a rain splattered window, Circles of Confusion. Sorry that it's not more visible. I'm experimenting with my photo importer and the collage setting. Enjoy Irishman and the few others that read my pointless ramblings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I like the photos Mercedes... Mercedes' Mom has some talent and I like her eye for composition.
ReplyDeleteHave fun in LA, I hope the two other JET people in your village are as cool as you are.