Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Crunch Time!

Sorry that I haven't posted in awhile or have a picture with this post. So much has happened since last Friday, my last day. First of all, thank you to all of you that showed up to my surprise party. It truly was a surprise. I had no idea. Also thanks to all that helped me purchase my new digital camera. I got a great Olympus Stylus 500. It's really cool and I promise to get pictures uploaded as soon as I figure out how to do it. Saturday was a complete surprise day from the moment that I got up. Unfortunately I woke with a slight hangover (surprise) and Yuko and Mark had to deal with it during a yummy breakfast at Big Kitchen (if you haven't tried Big Kitchen, you are missing out; it's in South Park). Then Rich whisked me away for a surprise spa treatment; 1 hour massage, 1 hour facial, and makeup application. It was fantastic! I couldn't believe that he would treat me to something soooo expensive and soooo special. Thanks baby! Then we ran to Del Mar for some shopping and sunset watching. Then back home for a "supposed" dinner reservation. To my surprise the house was full of people for a going away party. It really was nice to see everyone. I hope that everyone checks in on me and my blog often. Leave me comments.

Since the weekend, life hasn't slowed down on bit. I have basically 2 days left before I must be in LA on Friday. I have about 50 things still to do and I'm not sure how I'm going to get it all accomplished. I will somehow. Then my flight is Saturday morning! I absolutely can't believe it. I truly am overwhelmed and it feels very surreal. I hope to post again; hopefully with pictures before I head to LA. Gotta run!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:33 PM

    I can only imagine how busy you are Mercedes.... I'm SO excited for you!! I'm also shedding a few tears of Guinness for you.. I'll miss you.

    AND YOU STILL DIDN'T GET ME A COPY OF THE RED DRESS PICTURE!!! Hehee...

    I'll let it slide this time... I guess you have a good enough excuse this time. :o) Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Scott, I'm just so overwhelmed. I haven't even made myself any copies to take. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:35 AM

    I was only poking at ya Mercedes....

    I truly didn't expect you to make the copies... I knew how busy you were gonna be...

    I miss you already.. :o(

    ReplyDelete