I watched this reality show last night for the first time. It was purely by chance since I was channel surfing. I really wasn't much of an American Idol fan, so I didn't plan on watching a similar style show for long. However the beautiful image of Dave Navarro enticed me to give it more attention. (Side note; I've seen him in person at the Hard Rock in Vegas and he looks amazing. Men: Brooke Burke is also on the show and looks pretty hot.) Besides staring at Dave, I have to say that I was surprisingly impressed with the entire show. The premise is to find the new lead singer of INXS. Each performer gets up and belts out part of a song and then Dave and INXS critique them. The critiques are extremely short and polite, unlike American Idol. People call in and vote and then INXS eliminates one of them. This show features some amazing vocal talent. The performers are interesting looking and not so "clean cut". They also have so much personal appeal and talent. For more information click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment