First and foremost, thank you to everyone that is leaving me comments. I really appreciate it and love the feedback (except for the long winded religious man; your comments are too serious for this blog). It makes me really happy to know that I am being checked on by so many of you. I miss you all and hope all is well.
OK, I am still having to work from an internet cafe, so the photos are slow coming to this blog. I had to burn them to a CD and then upload them here. I apologize for not having titles, descriptions, or being edited appropriately. I noticed that some are sideways; sorry. I just did not have time to work on them especially since I am paying for the computer time. Oh, I also apologize the flickr account wanted me to pay to add more photos and of course living in a cash based society, I did not have a credit card with me. So the photos are on Kodak and you will need to create a password to view them. Sorry.
This set of photos are from July 25; some are from the Tokyo orientation and then the rest are from my journey out into Shinjuku with a group of people (SOCAL) for Christys 30th birthday. Click here to view the Shinjuku outing.
OK, that is all for the photos; it took over 10 minutes to upload that last batch. This computer must be really old and slow. I will have to add more photos later. I have about 3 different events to still add.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteThe photos look great.. how interesting. I cannot imagine what you're experiencing and it looks like you're having a blast and getting out to explore the area. How fun!
Hey... e-mail me at rossman26@yahoo.com if you have time... I need to talk to you about dates for coming out to see you. I have found some that I'm looking at.
Take care Mercedes...
Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteWe only want to see pics of people we know...like you, or your friends. Stand up straight, you look like Quazimoto, not Godzilla. Remember, they're staring at your chest, not your height. Love you! Take care.
Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteA thousand pardons if I have offended you. My friend Akhmed said it was permitted to interact and post on your blog. I am Jewish, and Akhmed is Muslim and we are friends. We spend many hours discussing our spiritual lives over much coffee. It was after one of these discussions that I posted to your blog. It surley was the coffee and not so much myself. I will leave you with this for now. "I will run the way of thy commandments, when thou shalt enlarge my heart."
Hello Mercedes,
ReplyDeleteWow! The photos look great. It seemed like you had a lot of fun in Tokyo.
Your apartment in Iwade sounds like a typical Japanese apartment. Yes, everything is so compact there. But you will get used to it soon.
By the way, if you have a convenience store ('Konbini' as Japanese call it)near your place, please try Haagen Daz's green tea ice cream. It comes in a small individual size. Soooooo yummy, I guarantee you will love it.
Take care of yourself, and don't let summer heat knock you down!
Thanks for the comments. I love them. Curious, who is Margiesmouthpiece and Yukon Potato? It really doesnt matter, but Id love to know who is writing me. Abraham, no problem, however I just would like to keep my blog light hearted. Its for fun and to help me keep in touch with family and friends while I am away.
ReplyDelete