Monday, November 21, 2005

Home for the Holidays



Say it ain't so! Yes, I will be heading to sunny Cali for the holidays. I really had intended to spend the holidays in some exotic location and earn another stamp in my passport; however I waited really late to make plans and book a ticket. I did consider staying here, but most of my friends will be away and I couldn't bear the idea of being alone in Japan for the holidays. So the financially and emotionally viable option was to head home. I am really excited about it now. It wasn't what I had in mind, but it will be a nice warm change. Yes, I said warm, it's freaking cold here and suppose to be getting colder. Cali will be a blast! I arrive Christmas evening and will leave bright and early on Jan. 9. So if any of my SOCAL buddies would like to hook up, send me an e-mail. I plan on eating all of the foods that I miss so some lunch companions will be needed. Oh and if any of my Japanese based friends need some western supplies, just get in touch with me. Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:27 PM

    YAY!...I mean, crap, I think I will be there (LA) the week before Christmas! I would really love to see you. Well I am still planning to come to Japan so until then. I'm glad you are going home though so everyone else who misses you can get some Mercedes time in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:27 PM

    How very cool Mercedes.... Rich told me the other night at the cake walk (which was fun by the way)... I'm glad you'll be coming home and I look forward to seeing you.

    Hope you're doing well and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:47 PM

    I am sooo excited my baby is coming home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:17 PM

    Cripes! I wish I wouldnt miss you. I am moving to Maryland on Turkey Day. I sure do enjoy your Blog! Best wishes for safe travels lady....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:32 PM

    Fun! I was wondering what you would be doing for the holidays. I would love to try to meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:16 PM

    If you decide to get together with your ol' L&Z peeps, just let one of them know to contact me (since I lost your email!) Would love to see you!

    ReplyDelete