
No names will be revealed in this story to help protect the innocent. One day three girls were on a train in Japan. They decided that it would be funny to make up some new words and incorporate them into their daily speech. For example, "Your shoes are so phlegm" meaning that they are cool. They also decided to use a funny made up word that they had heard from another friend. The word is, bukaki. They thought that this word really didn't have a meaning in either English or Japanese. So "bukaki" or even "mecha bukaki" became a phrase for outstanding or very excellent. Later in the week the girls attended a local junior high school english competition. They were expected to judge and provide feedback to the students. They thought it would be funny to use "mecha bukaki" as a comment. So they did and no one questioned the phrase. The following week as the story was repeated to a friend, the girls were informed that a word very similar to "bukaki" was a very dirty sexual act. "Bukkake" is something you shouldn't say at an English contest. The words are similar and I believe that the girls are in the clear. Moral to the story: double check words on the internet before using them for real in a public setting. So here is a list of dirty Japanese sex words you should avoid using in public.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's fan-fucking-tastic! What does it say about me that I didn't have to look up bukkake to know what it is? Yeah, I know I'm a sick, evil perv, but I can deal with it...
That story was awesome! Simply awesome...
ReplyDeleteI agree Mercedes... VERY funny. Just another reminder to watch what we say... you never know. :o)
ReplyDeleteOMG, that just made my day! Thank you, right Kanj, that WAS awesome.
ReplyDelete