Sunday, January 22, 2006

Dinner with Friends

OK, I know these are crap pictures. I didn't realize I was going out and I left my camera at home. All I had was my camera phone. It has an extremely slow shutter speed so you have to hold steady. I guess I don't have such a steady hand. This past Saturday I judged a high school english competition. It really wasn't a bad gig. Got an extra day off for it during the winter break, got lunch, and also got paid. Not bad at all. So after the competition I was invited to dinner with a few friends. It ended up turning into a small party.

Pictured here is Dan hiding in the corner, David in black, and Sarah on the far right. Dan and David were down from Koyasan. It's about an hour to hour and a half from here. It's up in a mountain. Plan on going sledding there sometime next month.

Pictured here is Sean with his hands on his face, Gemma the blonde, Hannah the brunette (now red head after a trip to the hair stylist), and a new friend Deep. Sandeep met Sean on the train. He lives in Iwade and works for a small english school.

Dan's sweatshirt. He bought it at Uni-Qlo. Scht Action Company. Good Engrish; sound it out. Overall we had a nice evening; dinner at Dan Ran (not sure of the real name; we call it Dan Ran b/c it's the only English on the building) and then finished the evening off at Qoo's. David had a Cadsbury Chocolate cake sent to him from the UK. It was delish and made for a great dessert.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:04 AM

    Hey I wasn't hiding, I was brooding. YARG. Why did you leave out the part where we all got naked and lubed up with baby oil? That was totally the best part. Especially the look on the waitress' face when she came in. Man this crap with word verification is like totally bunk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my family reads this! Watch your mouth Dirty Dan! The word verification is crummy, however believe it or not my blog has received spam before. I had an advertisement posted for insurance or something. The word verification helps. Also tried to view your blog Sunday night and there was an error. It couldn't show your page. I'll try again later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    yeah my free trial at .mac ended, in the works of buying a domain. I'll make sure to inform everyone when its up. Dude, spamming a blog? I think I've heard everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:01 AM

    The cake was sent over from Dublin, not the U.K. P.S. Word verification keeps me nice and dry and warm on the Bloggy inside.

    ReplyDelete