Stole this photo from Dan of Koyasan. Sarah, me, and Hannah doing the Japanese pose. Sorry Sarah, I know your eyes are closed, but I still like the photo. I think I'm turning Japanese.......I really think so. Enough said!
Wow, I had no idea. That song came out when I was a kid and I only know the chorus b/c it was catchy. Well anyone that reads my blog knows that I'm talking about the Japanese photo pose, the V. Nothing wrong with masterbation though; most people do it. I'll have to listen to the words now. Thanks for the info.
you do know that the song "turning Japanese" is about masterbation, right?
ReplyDeleteWow, I had no idea. That song came out when I was a kid and I only know the chorus b/c it was catchy. Well anyone that reads my blog knows that I'm talking about the Japanese photo pose, the V. Nothing wrong with masterbation though; most people do it. I'll have to listen to the words now. Thanks for the info.
ReplyDelete