Thursday, January 12, 2006

Welcome Home...not so welcoming???

I'm back home in Japan and I'm ill. The day before I left America, I caught a bug from Rich. It really wasn't bad; a little congestion. However take that congestion on a 15 hour plane ride and another sickly beast will emerge. I've never had my ears ache the way that they did when we landed at Kansai. In fact one wouldn't clear for a good hour afterwards. In fact it made screeching breaking noises. Horrible! This ickiness turned into a stomach thing too. I think it was the drainage, but I couldn't keep anything down for 2 days. I think I lost any weight I may have gained while in America. This has now resulted in me calling in sick for the past two days. Oh also my luggage didn't make the plane in Dallas. It arrived 2 days after I did. Needless to say, my return home hasn't been such a sweet homecoming. Thankfully Hannah saved my life last night by bringing me some groceries. I emptied my frig before I left. Anyway pictured are some photos from Christmas (when I felt healthy). Above is Rich, his sister Brenda, his mom Sandra, and his other sister Krystelle.
Pictured here is Makayla and her brother Noah. They are Rich's niece and nephew. Cute kids. Well hopefully I will be back to normal in a few days. I'd much rather be at work than feel the way I do. By the way it was good to see many of you in San Diego. I enjoyed catching up with you all. Keep in touch!

2 comments:

  1. It was so nice to see you too! I'm just sorry you aren't feeling well. Try to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:48 AM

    Did you go to a Doctor? Sounds like an ear infection. I enjoy your blog since I have a tie to Iwade. Please write a note.

    ReplyDelete