
Well since my last post about the face transplant caused such a stir, I thought I'd post something else people can moan and groan about. This next bit was from CNN and titled; Students urged to expose radical professors for $100. Click here to read the article. I am a very open minded person and I feel that everyone has a right to express their views. I try to see things from all point of views; I may not agree with some of those views though. I also do enjoy hearing ideas and thoughts that differ from my own, because I never stated that my view or word is perfect. Listening to others helps us grow and become more educated. I will refrain from making any further comment or judgement about this article. So let the gloves come off and the readers can hash it out. Just remember to play nice. It's good to have an opinion and express it, but there is no need to be hateful.
Sounds like Rogan is looking for slave labour. $100 for all that work recording and taking notes- Maybe when he reads all the 'evidence' he will have an epiphany and fight for civil rights.
ReplyDeleteopps- correction- I mean this Andrew Jones no Rogan.
ReplyDeleteSorry
Open-Minded?!?!?!
ReplyDeleteYeah Right!!!
Not that it's wrong to have dead-set views, but I wouldn't describe you as the most open-minded person!
How could you describe Mercedes as anything but open minded she is prety much live and let live. Oh yeah she pushes her religous views on people all the time and she is extremely intolerant of other cultures. News flash an agnostic 1/4 Japanese girl living in Japan that is getting married to a half mexican guy how intolerant and close minded can you be.
ReplyDelete