This guy cracks me up. He calls himself "Hard Gay". I guess he use to be a wrestler, now he is a comedian. He frequently is on TV and he likes to shake his pelvis at people. He always wears that cute little YMCA biker outfit. People here love him. I guess he recently wrote a book. I hear that it's mostly pictures, so any culture can understand it's contents. If you ever have a chance to see him on TV, watch it. He's pretty amusing and not so bad looking. It appears that he doesn't have a website, however if you google "Hard Gay" you can come across more interesting pictures.
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Hard Gay
This guy cracks me up. He calls himself "Hard Gay". I guess he use to be a wrestler, now he is a comedian. He frequently is on TV and he likes to shake his pelvis at people. He always wears that cute little YMCA biker outfit. People here love him. I guess he recently wrote a book. I hear that it's mostly pictures, so any culture can understand it's contents. If you ever have a chance to see him on TV, watch it. He's pretty amusing and not so bad looking. It appears that he doesn't have a website, however if you google "Hard Gay" you can come across more interesting pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So, I went out on the web and checked this guy out. The video where he advertises ramen is pretty amusing. But the video quality is bad. What is it that he pulls out of his pants?
ReplyDeleteHA! This is my favorite post so far, I love it! You know how I love my homos. :)
ReplyDeleteThe nihonjin are truly quirky - I can attest to that!
ReplyDelete