On Saturday I went to a party down south in Shirahama. Thanks Pete for the invite! Pete lives in a humoungous house. Shocker! It's easily 3 times the size of my apartment. I missed all of his past parties, so I felt that it was time to make the journey to attend one. I rode down with Rich and Dan from Koyasan. Thanks Dan for driving hours upon hours on the very curvy rode. By the time we arrived, many many many people were drunk. Shocker! Click here to see the drunken mayhem. Pictured above is Dan , me, and Rich (slobbering on my face).
Rich and Lauren boozing it up. Shocker! Actually Lauren was taking it easy because she had a race to run in the morning. Way to go Lauren!
A very drunk and loving Tawny. Shocker! There was a bottle of Polish Vodka; 96% proof. Basically Tawny ingested a good 3rd of it on her own. Then she danced and loved on everyone before she passed out in one of the bedrooms. Booze, boobs, beads....overall a very good party. Shocker!Thanks Rich for the text help. Shocker!
No comments:
Post a Comment