Monday, July 03, 2006

2007 Tokyo Marathon

The toe is healing and my running shoes are calling. We have decided to sign up for the 2007 Tokyo Marathon. In addition to Rich and I, we have convinced our friend Gemma that she must also commit herself to months of grueling training so that she can complete her first 26.2 mile race. I've only got one under my belt, but I decided that it was time to get back in the saddle (I've been a bit lazy this year). Also how cool will it be to run through the usually crowded streets of Tokyo with thousands of other people. The race is Sunday, February 18. So if any of you are interested, please sign up, click here for info. We would be happy to have some friends from back home run with us. That means you Terrell, Scott, Ryan, Hilary, Nasus, Sean, etc (not sure who else that runs, checks this blog). If you are interested let me know. We can work out travel arrangements together. The challenge is on; 26.2!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:56 PM

    M&R,

    Sorry, but I am planning on running Boston in the Spring and Long Beach this Fall. I am hoping to break 3 hrs @ long beach.

    Rich give me a call - I don't have your number.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:53 AM

    Hey you two...

    I'm unfortunately working a "temporary" gig in Washingon DC which will run at least through next February if not a little longer so I'm out for any type of travel and fun for a while.. :o(

    Good luck to all three of you and keep us updated.. I'm sure you will.

    Rich, Your number would be good, I don't have it either.

    ReplyDelete