Last weekend some teachers that I work with invited me and Rich to Bagusu Beach Bar. It is in Wakayama-shi, which really isn't that far. However it took us an hour to get to the place. When we got there, there were belly dancers dancing on the beach with candles. It was really crowded also. I had a nice time and it sort of reminded me of California. Wakayama is on the ocean, so you would think that bars and restaurants would flourish. However they just aren't that popular. This little bar was alone by itself, sitting next to an unused and abandoned hotel on the beach. That type of property would be worth a fortune back home.Thursday, July 20, 2006
Bagusu Beach Bar
Last weekend some teachers that I work with invited me and Rich to Bagusu Beach Bar. It is in Wakayama-shi, which really isn't that far. However it took us an hour to get to the place. When we got there, there were belly dancers dancing on the beach with candles. It was really crowded also. I had a nice time and it sort of reminded me of California. Wakayama is on the ocean, so you would think that bars and restaurants would flourish. However they just aren't that popular. This little bar was alone by itself, sitting next to an unused and abandoned hotel on the beach. That type of property would be worth a fortune back home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ok, you are just going to have to make an album of just fuzzy photos and label them abstract art.
ReplyDeleteThe fuzzy photos are usually camera phone photos. These are not though. The night shots of the belly dancers are a result of low light and long exposure times. You should know that mom, you are a professional. I know that they are fuzzy, but I like them and honestly the only way to capture them non-fuzzy was to get a blinding flash. Then they just look really bright and you loose the candle glow.
ReplyDeleteduhhh.
ReplyDeleteYes, I know how they are shot.
Thinking in the series mode, you could pull all the "fuzzy" photos together. Geez, you probably thought I was being tacky!
Hal had a great series of fuzzy party pics. Showed them in galleries.