
Summertime! During the summer I still have to report to school or the BOE. However the hours are a little flex depending on where I go. I have also had the great luck to be able to swim with the swim team and help out with english club. Those actually count as work. I usually get out after putting in only a few hours. I know, I know...... for those of you with real jobs, you have to work regular hours. I am lucky and I won't forget it. Anyway this past Thursday I escaped work very early and made my way to the beach in Wakayama-shi. It took about an hour travel time (train, bus, and wait time), but was well worth it. The usual gang showed up to spend the afternoon soaking up the rays. I was very surprised by how warm the ocean is. Here are some camera phone photos. I plan to go back real soon. It actually made me feel like I was back in San Diego (well closest I've felt since I moved here). Just pretended that everyone else wasn't Japanese.
No comments:
Post a Comment