Rich wa My Space Account ga arimasu. I know! I can't believe it, but Rich has a My Space Account. For those of you that want to catch up with him, please check out his page. It's also now been included in the links section of this blog. I honestly think My Space is a very easy blog format and offers a lot of nice additions that are very user friendly. However I don't like the "members only" restricted areas (photos). I have many friends with My Space spaces. Sorry, but I just can't be bothered with doing both a My Space and a blog. Anywho........hope everyone is genki and go check out his site. Later.
Monday, July 24, 2006
Rich wa..........
Rich wa My Space Account ga arimasu. I know! I can't believe it, but Rich has a My Space Account. For those of you that want to catch up with him, please check out his page. It's also now been included in the links section of this blog. I honestly think My Space is a very easy blog format and offers a lot of nice additions that are very user friendly. However I don't like the "members only" restricted areas (photos). I have many friends with My Space spaces. Sorry, but I just can't be bothered with doing both a My Space and a blog. Anywho........hope everyone is genki and go check out his site. Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment