Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Stole....

this from Mari's blog; Watashi no Tokyo. It was too good to pass up. Nature is Sexy...... and after looking at the photos, I would have to agree. It looks like the photos are posted on a Japanese blog. Did a double take on the carrot photo. Didn't notice the "third leg" the first time around. Pretty great theme and idea for a photo exhibit. I'm sure if I went out to try to find things like this in nature, I'd never find them. I'm too concrete of a thinker. Had problems playing the cloud game when I was a kid. All the clouds either looked like a cotton ball or cotton candy to me. I'm so creative!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:37 AM

    I'm thinking there's some photoshop in this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:05 AM

    Cool picture but there's definitely some Photshop being used here.

    I still like the shot, very artistic.

    ReplyDelete