Saturday, August 12, 2006

New Additions

Attention Readers (I think I have a few out there),

I have added some new additions to my "Links" section on the right hand side of this page. They are mostly Wakayama related and are very helpful if you live in the area or would like to travel to the area. I've also added a new section called "Blogs I Like". Most of the blogs belong to other Wakayama JETs or "recently departed" (no I don't mean dead) Wakayama JETS. I really enjoy checking in on my friends from all over the world and now you can to. Many of them write very well and their blogs are interesting. I have also added a blog from a person that I have never met. Watashi to Tokyo is a really interesting blog written in English by a Japanese girl in Tokyo. It's a fun read. So if you have time, check out some of the new additions.

Oh and I still need to post about my excursion to Mt. Yarigatake. This photo is of me at the top with the sun coming up beyond the field of clouds. Pretty amazing. I promise to post about it soon. Hannah leaves this weekend and I've just had too much to do. Going to dinner with the gang and the newbies and then off to Koyasan tomorrow. Should have a lot to blog about early next week.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I am so glad that you went and conquered the mountain!!! Beautiful isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your picture. Can't wait to hear about your journey. Yari is so beautiful, ne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:12 AM

    Cool photo! :)

    ReplyDelete