Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Metcha Isogashii

Been busy! This past weekend we had a national holiday. Monday was Respect for the Aged Day, so we had a three day weekend. Not really sure how you celebrate Respect for the Aged Day??? So Rich and I celebrated it by heading off to Osaka and I have tons to report, however I need to upload some photos and a video first. Until then please enjoy this photo of some very interesting shoes. Supposedly they help your health. How? I've asked quite a few people, but no one can explain how. They all just tell me that the shoes are good for your health. I guess I should take their word for it. Maybe I should order some??? Looks like a good Christmas present for some family members back home.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:58 PM

    Please don't send shoes. No, no, no.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:25 PM

    Those are hysterical... Let me know if they're comfy, I may wanna pair! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:22 PM

    This shoes is for prevent and cure bunion.Most of working lady wear pumps,and it is pinching their toes.So many ladies have bunion in Japan.

    ReplyDelete