Friday, September 29, 2006

Oxygen to Go

I may be out of the loop...... b/c I found this amusing. I was at one of my junior high schools and the teacher next to me pulls out this can of oxygen. The one pictured above is suppose to help your body and it's flavored with grapefruit. The teacher showed me another can flavored mint and it is used to help your head and relieve stress. I giggled b/c I hadn't seen anything like it before. I know that some places have oxygen bars, but I didn't realize that the fad had caught on to the point that they sell portable flavored oxygen cans.
Here I am taking a puff. After I laughed so hard b/c I just kept asking people if they wanted a puff. Just sounded like a drug thing and really politically incorrect for school. One of the coaches had a box full of the cans. He saw how interested I was in it, so he gave me one. Honestly I didn't feel that the couple of puffs I took did anything. It had a nice mint smell and that was about it. Sort of cleared my nose though. Anybody else tried this before?

No comments:

Post a Comment