Rich teaches private lessons to two older (40+) women once a week. They like to converse, have coffee, and practice their English. They came out to the half marathon and even cheered him on. Needless to say, they like him.
However when they gave him this gift "Wild Swan" for his birthday, I have to question in what way do they "really" like him. He said that he felt really uncomfortable and didn't quite know what to say. They just giggled and giggled. Then they proceeded to put the swan on a friend's baby and let it walk around. Creepy! The pictures on the box are pretty amusing though. I like the swan on the ballerina's tutu. Also the guy on the back is suppose to be a hobo or something (notice the hole in his sock).
Here's the swan out of the box. It initially was a little pouch and you squeeze it and it pops out like this. It's still really stiff and hasn't leaked. It attaches with sticky adhesive pieces at the back of the swan. Truly a bizarre gift. I thought Japanese women were suppose to be so demure and shy??? Who knew that they were so kinky?????



It's a bad joke.Maybe they teased him.When japanese girls become old,
ReplyDeletesome of them lost their demureness.
We call them "Obacyan or Obahan".
You better watch out Mercedes! Women hit their sexual prime at 40 and they want that sexy American to climb on top of them and take care of business! I would keep one eye on them at all times!
ReplyDeleteand what has become of said gift? Let it be known, readers, that Merc used the White Elephant game we played at Bristmas dinner to palm it off. And I am the lucky lucky gal who now gets to call the Wild Swan my own. Kampai BenzuRich. be sure to bring me back something of the same calibre from ThaiBodia yes? luvya+catchup in 07. RaRa from Rondon
ReplyDelete