Sunday, January 07, 2007

Holiday Hangover

We officially are back. We returned to Japan yesterday and it was cold and windy. In fact it was so windy that all trains were suspended from the airport. Wish we could return to our hammock vacation on the beach (photo on the left is us on the balcony of our bungalow; looking out onto the beach during sunset). I have so much to post and say about our trip to Cambodia and Thailand. However I need to recover from my holiday hangover, which requires a bit of sleep and laziness. Work also resumes in a day for both of us. Yuck! So expect a bit of posting later in the week. Quick summary; Cambodia is amazing and everyone should go there, Bangkok was da' bomb (literally), and Ko Lanta was paradise.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:47 PM

    heya guys, im glad u had a great time! looking forward to seing the pics! hx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:48 PM

    oh and happy new year!! hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:58 AM

    AKEMASHITE OMEDETOU! Your trip looks awesome. Glad you two got back safe and sound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:28 AM

    Happy New Year. Rich/Mercedes - I am a Space Case and lost your emails in my move. Shoot me an email @ rtculbie@hotmail.com

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year, glad you had a great time and returned safely. And yes, Cambodia is amazing, I want to get back there too...

    ReplyDelete