
"Don't
holla at
cha Santa." Sorry, but I use to love that commercial (and I can't find it to show you how funny it was). Tangent.... anyway, don't abandon me b/c you aren't going to have a new post for the next 4 days. Rich and I are heading off to the
Yuki Matsuri in Sapporo tomorrow. We will be back on Monday, hopefully in one piece. Long time readers, you may remember that I went to this
last year (scroll down; there are many posts on it from 2006). It's amazing and it's one of the only things Rich really wants to see in Japan, so I'm going again. However this year we are also adding a day of snowboarding at
Niseko. Sounds exciting, huh? Well I've never done it before, so I'm sure I will return will a few bumps and bruises. Only downer about our trip is that we both feel a bit
ick due to a cold. Not sure if spending 4 days in really cold weather is going to help. Oh well, the yen is paid and it really is a great event. Hopefully we will get that vacation high and it will override our malaise. At least you can count on some new photos when we return on Monday.
heya- hope u have an ace time at the snow fest!! im so jealous! cant believe that was a year ago! enjoy!! hx
ReplyDeleteWow, you're wearing the earrings!
ReplyDeleteu can meet many australian in niseko.anyway,i'm so jealous.b/c i've never been to snow fest despite i'm japanese.
ReplyDelete