Here's the current status of the "Blogs I Like".
Adventures of Corri - She just returned from the Peace Boat. Didn't have easy access to internet for the past four months. Expect to see some new posts after she returns home to Canada; maybe early March.
A Little Loopy Blog - always updated weekly. These are some of my friends from SD. They knit and blog a lot about their projects. However they blog a lot about their lives also. Love reading about them and hearing about familiar places back in SD. Thanks for blogging often Loopy Gals!
Ich Liebe Dich - gets updated often. My friends, Faithanne and Brady post about their travels and life in Europe. Nice to see a different country through someone else's eyes.
Probe the Globe - check this blog out. Sean, use to be a JET near me, has just begun his year long trip around the world. He is currently in China and he is posting often. Really interesting writer and he always has some great photos.
Tea with Lemon - I can always count on to have a post. T, a wonderful friend and running buddy from SD, likes to post about his life, friends, and of course entertainment. I always feel like I catch up on so many missed shows and celebrity gossip just by reading his hilarious blog. Thanks T!
The rest of the blogs have been in silent mode for awhile. Hope they get woken up soon. I miss hearing about their lives. If you are one of my blogger friends and you are no longer blogging and don't intend to, let me know and I will delete you from my page. Until I hear from you, I will continue to hope for updates.
OK, one last thing. Where are all the readers? I use to get comments; maybe everyone has stopped checking in on me. Think I should add a counter on my page so that I know how many times it has been visited. Don't get me wrong, I blog for myself, but it was nice to know that other people checked in on me. Give me a holler every once in awhile to let me know that you are still out there. Oh and thanks for reading!
yo! im comenting! did u get to catch up with corri while she was in japan? where would u be in europe if u get the teaching job? ill come visit! hx
ReplyDeleteIsn't that a Peter, Paul and Mary song? Ooops that shows our age.....
ReplyDeleteStill here! There's a group here at the office that is planning on runnin' the Rock n' Roll... I bet you could show 'em a thing or two.
ReplyDeleteKeep writin' we're readin.
Yo Merc!
ReplyDeleteI always try to drop a comment when I check your blog. I guess I only check it every few months :-/ But listen, I'm off to Ghana on Saturday and I'm sending out weekly updates via email. I still don't have you in my address book. Send me something at kwhitejr@SPAMgmail.com, minus the SPAM.
Stay cool,
Kevin
ps- coming back to Japan this June. see you then
Thanks for the nice words Mercedes! As you can see, I check your blog frequently. Thanks for updating on a regular basis!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, we're still here! Keep us updated as to where you'll be moving next!
ReplyDeletethanks for the shout-out! I've been behind in my bloglines reading...so I'm just now catching up.
ReplyDeleteI really like the new design of your site Mercedes and often keep an eye out for your latest adventure.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the kick up the backside.
There will be more posts coming soon.