Thanks Lara for sending the photos capturing these hilarious moments. OK, so now for the conclusion to last weeks Kobe birthday bash for Tawnee. Initially Rich and I had planned on leaving Kobe and meeting some friends at a club in Osaka. So we didn't request a room in Kobe. In the end we were having such a good time that we didn't make the train to Osaka and fortunately Tawnee and Lara agreed to let us crash in their hotel room. Now in order for Rich to get off on Saturday he had to trade and work on Sunday. So we called it a night at about 2:30 am and headed back to the room with Lara. The room was decent size, but they cram packed a large bed, table, chairs, and a desk TV console into the room. Basically there was about a foot and a half of pathway that wrapped around the bed. So where the hell were we gonna sleep???
We ended up under the bed; yep that's us in the picture laughing about it. They left a huge clearance for luggage storage under the bed. I've never seen so much space. Stupidly we opted to sleep here thinking Tawnee would arrive within the hour and we shouldn't take her space; since it was her b-day and she actually paid for the room. After a few hours of tossing and turning and feeling the hard floor, Rich made his way up to Tawnee's spot. Within 30 minutes (now close to 6:00 am) Tawnee rolled in. Tawnee is always cheerful; however a drunk Tawnee is 10 times more cheerful and down right funny. All of us woke up and chatted with her about what happened after we left the club and who was out late. Then we decided to try to get a few more ZZZs. Tawnee insisted that we all try to sleep on the bed.
So here we are together in the bed. Then a very cute drunk Tawnee decided that it was cuddle time with Rich.
It was so sweet yet hysterical. Legs and arms were flung over Rich and grabbing onto me. Rich became a sandwich. I swear we started laughing so hard that we were crying. Eventually Rich decided that maybe it was best to sleep at the foot of the bed and give us room. You really just had to be there, it was so funny. Tawnee hope I didn't embarrass you too bad. We love you and it's all good. So I dedicate this post to Lara, Rich, and Tawnee; thanks for making it interesting and probably being the only ones that find this post at all amusing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
OH MY WORD!! What a funny night that was! Not embarrassed at all! I love me some Rich and Mercedes! I'm just lucky you're so understanding!! I'm really gonna miss you two!! :o(
ReplyDelete