Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Big Brother is Watching!

I never wanted to be one of those people that obsessed about their blog. In fact I have always avoided a hit counter b/c I know myself well enough to know that I'd OCD on it. I'd check it multiple times a day for hits and then take it personally if there wasn't an increase. However I'm now singing a different tune (sort of). Rich came across the Neo Earth tracker. Being the science geek that I am, I was immediately drawn to the global map that actually pinpoints the places that check out my blog. It's even cooler if you click on it and zoom into the area. I love it; it's informative and educational while still providing a personal blog worthy service. I promise though that I'm not obsessing and I'm only checking it once a day for any new global locations. I'm not even really looking at the counter part. So check it out; it's in the side bar under Visitors. You can also get your own by clicking on it. It's free and easy to upload.

Photo stolen from Tawnee; 2 days until Tawnee leaves Japan. I'm so sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment