Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Disconnected

I know ....... 3 posts in one day. I'm trying to get in as much as I can b/c my Internet is going to be disconnected tomorrow. Of course (with 5 days left in Japan) tomorrow is the only day that the service man can come to my apartment and take the Internet and cable TV box. Whatever in the world will I do with myself ???? Anyway wanted to let you know that I may not be bloggn much for the next week. I will try to post from a friend's house or the Internet cafe, but can't promise. Schedule is actually pretty full. Let's see .......

Thursday - JCOM coming to take away my connections with the rest of the world, lunch with Dan & Masaya, and maybe Trader's for dinner.
Friday - Final day at school; must give speech at closing ceremony. Dinner with Wasa sensei.
Saturday - Try to transfer computer stuff to hard drive. Go to the beach bar.

Sunday - Happy Global BBQ. Mick in town for lunch and just hanging out. Give Yasuhide my computer stuff.
Monday - Morning at the BOE; closing accounts and paying bills. Disconnect keitai. Dinner with Dai Ni Chuu Gakko teachers.
Tuesday - Morning at the BOE; give speech and finish closing accounts. Airport and then America.

Tired just reading what I wrote. Anyway should have a lot to say when I have regular computer access again.

Photos are from my trek to the local temple, Negoro Temple, on Monday. I went during the only reprieve from rain we had during the 3 day weekend. Liked the really cool snail that was sharing my bench with me. Just some last shots of Iwade.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:05 PM

    Yay! You are coming home! I know it is bittersweet for you though. What are you gonna do? Are you going back to Cali? :) I am leery about posting my email on here, so I will give it to Rich on myspace and hopefully i will hear from you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:50 PM

    heya- hope the last few days in japan are stress-less and aint too hectic. its a weird feeling isnt it!! have a safe trip home hx

    ReplyDelete