Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Whose reading my junk????

OK, so I've had the ClustrMap up and running for almost a month. I know that it's really not as cool as the old map, but hey this one is free. It's providing some interesting data and I'm really surprised by all of the hits around the world. Supposedly the map gets updated weekly, but honestly I can't tell a difference week to week except for the new dots. I can tell you that I've had 829 hits since I began using the map on June 6, 2007 and it averages about 28 hits a day. Also the medium sized dots are hits between 10-99 and the large dots are 100-999. So now I'd like to take the time to give a shout out (YO YO YO!!!) of thanks to my medium and large dots.

Nippon (mostly Wakayamians I think) - Sumimasen (I say this in a sweet girly girl voice as I'm bowing very long and low to you), arigato gozaimashita for looking at my blog a lot. Fellow gaijin you are truly kind and I am so undeserving of having your eyes view such imperfect writing. Please take care and return again to my ramblings if you feel well enough. Domo arigato gozaimashita.

UK (probably just Hannah is causing the big dot) - Ta ta and a cheery-o to you! I thank you profusely for viewing my blog. It's very gracious of you to take the time from watching EastEnders episodes to check in on me. If you were near, I'd offer you a cup of tea and a scone. God save the queen (she is getting quite old you know) and the princes (they are kind of cute, except for Charles).

DC or Philly area (can't really tell on the map) - OK, not sure who is checking in on me here. Could it really be "big brother"??? Good thing I'm not a crazy ranting lunatic threatening the government. Maybe it's Hilary, Liz, or Aaron (miss you all). Anyway thank you very much. Also you east coast person, leave me a comment b/c now I'm curious who you are.

Florida or Georgia maybe (think it's Tawnee) - Heya Tawn-taka-tan, miss you and thanks for reading my blog. Can't wait to see you again. Nippon is not the same without you. Boy you've made that dot big since you got home. Way to go girl! If you are not Tawnee and you are in this area, leave me a comment. Curious who else knows me there.

Texas and Oklahoma - Howdy partner! How ya'll doin? Thanks for lookn at my pictures, I know it's sometimes hard to read the big words. Only joking people! These unfortunate souls in this part of the world are related to me. So thanks, family. I love you and I will see you in about 20 days.

SOCAL (San Diego probably) - Surfs up dude! How's it hangn? Like I totally miss you and like I miss the beach. Thanks for reading my blog. Can't wait to move back to SD (maybe sometime in August???). Beautiful sunny cali is calling my name. Thanks!

In summary, thanks for reading my junk. I didn't realize so many people enjoyed (at least I hope you do) my ramblings and photos. This type of feedback (since I don't get too many comments) will continue to spur me on in my blogging endeavors. Also I've decided that even though I will be finishing up in Japan this month, I will continue to blog about my life beyond Wakayama. I must admit, I am addicted to the blog and I always seem to have something to say. Thank you everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Another of the Queen's subjects in rainy England checks in from time to time too you know! I've appreciated being able to look in on some of the things I've missed since leaving - can't believe no one ever told me about a foot onsen in Shirahama! Good luck with the move and getting used to life in the States again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post the bright spot of my day I miss you so much -Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:33 PM

    hellloooha! i like being a big dot- i think callum is contributing too- hello by the way callum, hmmmmm- where was my facebook reply !!
    not much of a fan of the queen myself, but i must say harry is looking quite fine a the mo, which figures seen as rumour has it that he isnt blood related to charles. anyyhooo, enjoy the last few weeks - sob sob!
    and hi Rich if u read this, hope all is ok in the US
    hx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:42 AM

    I don't know if I'm the east coast dot or not - it very well could be Long Island and not DC or Philly. Hope the move back to the states is a smooth one.

    Heath

    ReplyDelete