Tuesday, September 11, 2007
On Loan
OK, I'm at the public library using the internet. I only get to use it for 25 minutes and then I have to go sign up again for more time. Currently down to 14 minutes now after checking my mail. So no internet at the new place yet. We are working on it. Lots to post, so as soon as I get the computer up and running I'll be blogging away. New place is great and it's nice to feel like I live somewhere again. We don't have any furniture though, so we sit on the floor. Not really a change for us since we lived in Japan. Definitely have experience sitting on the floor. Still unemployed and a bit blue about it. Doing some serious job hunting this week. Must make some money. OK, hope everyone is doing well out there. Sorry no picture to add to this post, but hey I'm at the library. Until next time ......... hopefully by the end of the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment