Saturday, May 24, 2008

Well Overdue!

I actually have some images in my camera from St. Patricks Day. Well overdue for a post. So this is Rich wearing his homemade St. Patrick's Day shirt. We drew it from the "Amateur Sketch" (see the video). It also says "Where da gold at?" I couldn't post this photo without posting the video that inspired the shirt. The video is hysterical and is actually from a couple of news reports in Mobile, Alabama. It's amazing what some people believe in. Enjoy!

OK, I just watched the video again and I love the woman talking about the crack head that got him some bad stuff and is playing a leprechaun. I also like the guy in the beginning with the grill yelling for everyone to say "Yeaa" if you see the leprechaun. Love the man with the magical old flute; looks like a piece of pipe to me. This video makes me giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment