Friday, February 06, 2009

Sushi Pack

So I missed my run the morning. Been feeling a bit under the weather, plus Numa was up a lot last night. Not sure why she wouldn't lay down. Something was bothering her. Anyway, I did something that I haven't done in a really long time, I turned on the TV and checked out Saturday morning cartoons. The last time I saw any morning cartoons, I really wasn't impressed. Cartoons aren't what they use to be, until now. CBS features something called Kewlopolis. It's a segment with a mix of cartoons. I caught a show called Sushi Pack. It's about some sushi inspired super heroes. Check out their names. You can also read about their special powers here. Click on each character and it will give you details.They encourage healthy eating and recycling. The episode I watched, they had to fight a villain that was hypnotizing people to litter. In another episode, they were tracking a candy stealing kid. I guess there is also a pack of fish inspired villains, called The Legion of Low Tide. I almost like their names and outfits better.The Sushi Pack was followed by Strawberry Shortcake. I use to have the doll. Seems like Kewlopolis is in favor of really kid friendly wholesome cartoons.

No comments:

Post a Comment