Sunday, February 14, 2010

327

I'm not a fan of letting dogs on the couch, however this is a pretty crappy couch and it was cold. We have decided to name the new dog, Brees. We found him the day after the Super Bowl and he was also very breezy the first few days. I'm sure eating scraps from the street does a number on your stomach. Anyway on Wednesday night, I was sitting in between Numa and Rich. I scooted down on the floor to pet Brees. At the exact moment that I gave up my spot on the couch, Brees swooped in and plopped himself down. He will curl up next to any chance that he can. I kind of like this photo b/c you can truly see how much smaller he is than Numa. In the previous photos it's hard to tell his size. Also we haven't fully decided if we are keeping him. We took him to the SPCA and of course he isn't chipped. He is about 6-9 months old. He is good dog considering that he is still a puppy. He plays well and for the most part chills out. So far the worst thing that he does is cry when we put him in the crate. Numa seems OK with him. I don't think we could find a better playmate for her. He follows all three of us around the house. If Numa gets up, so does he. It's kind of funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment