Wednesday, March 24, 2010

285 - Lunch Break

Meet the Traveling Man. There are three different installations of the Traveling Man in Deep Ellum. This one is called Walking Tall. He stands 38 feet.

I've been wanting to stop and take photos of them, however I've never had the time. Today during lunch I ran an errand and on my way back to the office I turned a corner and BOOM, there he was with a vacant parking space in front of him. I had to stop. I ended up laying on the ground to get some of the photos. I'm sure the people passing by were amused at my antics.

How cool is this shot!

Around the Traveling Man there are a few birds. In fact he is holding a bird. I like how they are made of mirror. You can count on photos of the other two installations showing up on the blog in the future.

1 comment:

  1. after all wired man is traveling in deep ellum.haha.

    ReplyDelete