Friday, April 16, 2010

267 - Maker's Mark Distillery


This was our last day in northern Kentucky. That is the Ohio river behind us. The city in the background is Cincinnati. We intended to cross the river and explore, but there was never enough time.



Kentucky is known for Bourbon. In fact, they have a Bourbon Trail. Rich wanted to visit Maker's Mark. I was so so about going, however once we got there, I was really impressed. The tour was free and very interesting. The grounds are beautiful and we both had a really good time. We even got to dip Maker's bottles in wax.

2 comments:

  1. i envy u. i also want my original Maker's Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were so close to Ohio and didn't tell me. That part of Kentucky is only 4 hours away from me :( I would've met up with you guys :( bummer.............

    ReplyDelete