Last Friday I met up with some friends to celebrate Meredith's belated birthday. We met at a place called Chocolate Angel Too (a cafe and tea room), however we were there to eat Il Cane Rosso. Confused yet ...... I was. Il Cane Rosso serves amazing food, in particular pizza. The kicker is that they don't have a restaurant. Basically places like Chocolate Angel Too allow Il Cane Rosso to use their space or at least their dining space. Basically Il Cane Rosso has a trailer with a pizza oven on it. They pull up at the designated location for the evening, pop a tent up in front of the space and start cooking. All of the food comes from the trailer parked in front of the location. The crazy part is that they only bring a certain amount of dough and when it's gone they are finished. We had dinner at 7 and there was a 40 minute wait to get inside. My friends said that they have been there when the dough was all gone by 8. I have to admit that this was amazing pizza. I highly recommend it and I will be planning my next adventure to one of their regular stops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment