Monday, June 06, 2005

The Funniest Blog Ever!

Photo from Terrell's Memorial Day BBQ. Terrell is the handsome man to the left of Rich and myself. Dude in the background with the sunglasses on is T's roommate.

OK, I must explain the link, "The Funniest Blog Ever". This is a direct link to my good friend Terrell's blog, Tea with Lemon. It truly is a piece of literary inspiration. In addition to being just a fabulous, good looking, speedy, intelligent man, I was very surprised to find out that he is an amazing writer (FYI - Flattery gets you everywhere). His blog inspired me to start this blog. I only wish that I had half his writing ability and talent. If you have a chance, check out his site. You will truly be entertained and get a good laugh.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:22 PM

    Ok, his site is pretty amusing. But seeing that no one is making comments, I thought I could put in my 2 cents worth.

    Girl, you ain't gonna be anywhere close to Tokyo. You should call this inaka waka.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes! You are too sweet! Although I will have to sue you for copyright infringement since you stole my photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it; inaka waka. That's pretty funny. I just remember that really bad joke that little boys played on little girls with the punch line, "Tune in Tokyo". I had to use it, even though I will be about 5 and a half hours from there. Hey T. I had to steal the photo b/c I didn't have another one of you. I could have grabbed a nice SDTC photo. I'm sure you prefer the BBQ one to a running one.

    ReplyDelete