CNN reports that Matt Lauer of the Today show asked some hard hitting questions to lovebird Tom Cruise. We all are surely aware of the TomKat drama that is going on. If you have been living in a hole and don't know what I'm talking about, click here to get the MSN latest. Anyway I guess Matt asked Tom about some comments that he made about Brooke Shields and her admission to taking anti-depressants to help her with post-partum depression. Tom got snooty and acted like he was an all knowing Dr. of psychiatry. So the interview turned a little ugly and they began to argue. I guess it was newsworthy enough that it's on the headline page of CNN. Click here to read the article. Didn't some soldiers die in Iraq today? I guess celebrity fighting is what the masses really want. I shouldn't comment, I just bought into the celebrity gossip also and even spent my time and energy posting about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ok... I just saw a second or two of this interview... Tom Cruise is a pompous ass who has some serious delusions of grandeur...
ReplyDeleteHe honestly sat there in the snippet I saw and told Matt Lauer that Matt knew nothing about psychology or the history of it and he did...
Who the hell is this guy? I just love it when Hollywood actors suddenly begin believing in all the crap ass hype that is written about them and start buying into the idea that they really ARE so much smarter and well informed than the rest of the populace. This is the fault of their blind, over complimentary, been kissing ass so long they have a permanent taste of ass lackeys who follow them around and treat them like some sort of Gods.. I hold them completely responsible.
Regardless of the many years of education that may have been involved to attain a certain position... They feel that... because they play roles on TV or film and pretend to be someone or member of some profession, they are FAR more qualified to inform us, the uneducated and uninformed lemmings, on what is REALLY happening in the world or with regard to a certain issue.
And what REALLY pisses me off is that even though he just made me waste a good five minutes of my life bitching about him, I'm still gonna go see his f*ing movie....
Ok... I'm done with my rant.. Irisman - OUT!
I totally agree with you and I too will probably go see his movie. I hate the fact that we as a society revolve and care about celebrities so much. I wish people cared more about our government, it directly impacts our lives, whereas a celebrity doesn't. Your rant is always welcome.
ReplyDelete