
Jen, a friend and ex-coworker, introduced me to the fabulous world of knitting. I was thinking that I needed a really good hobby to take with me to Japan, besides running. Jen gave me a great book called, Stitch & Bitch. It is a very funny and easy to read book about how to knit. I love it. Jen has also been very encouraging and helpful with this new hobby. The link, A Little Loopy, is a blog that she, Susan, and Shannon all post. It's really nice because they post about their work and other things happening in their lives. You should check it out.
The scarf in the photo is my first completed project. I am very proud of my work and wanted to display it for all to admire. Click here for more images of my scarf.
Congrats on the completion of your first scarf! You'll have to tell us all about that amazing Japanese yarn (Noro, Koigu) - I hope you can find some good deals to help feed your new habit. Have a great flight and happy knitting!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDelete