Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Newbies Reunite!

Sarah, my good British gal pal, has informed me that there are way too many embarrassing photos of her on my blog. I happen to disagree. There maybe some in the albums but no really embarrassing ones on the main page. Anyway here Sarah, this photo of Lauren and I should be good payback for you. Crazy fish kissing faces! Lauren's signature pose. So now I've embarrassed Lauren; oh the price you pay to be my friend. Anyway last Friday was the new ALT conference for Wakayama JETs. We met in Wakayama City. It was really nice to see the JETS from goup A. I didn't realize how much I missed them, especially Ana, Lauren, and Elisha. It was also nice to make new friends with the goup B people and the returning JETs. I am sorry though that I didn't mingle as much with the group B people. I didn't even catch all of their names. I am sure that I will have many more opportunities to get to know them. Well the conference was good and short. Info was helpful, hopefully everyone will glance at it. The after party was great! One thing JETs know how to do in any language is drink. So that is what happened. View the pictures here. Sorry I didn't write any comments on the pictures; I was just trying to get them posted. I will say that I like the opening photo of Lauren in the all white room with the shadows behind here. I also like the photo of Hannah and Zach making faces. That was totally unplanned and spontaneous. Oh and I had to have a photo of the Hendrix t-shirt. Also I know the orchid photos don't really fit in with the batch, but they were really pretty and outside a bar that we went into. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:40 PM

    I am the first comment I will see you on the 18th OF OCT CANT WAIT!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:11 AM

    And I'm the second and I can't wait to see you on the 18th either... Woohoo...

    Cool pics.. especially the one in the room with the table and chairs...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I didn't realize there was a race to comment on my blog. I feel so special. Finally a post from Rich! I can't wait to see you too and you also Irishman. My poor little apartment is going to be very crowded.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:37 AM

    Hey, when is your first day of school? Soon?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:50 AM

    Hey hot stuff! Nice pics of the orientation. Hope you enjoyed the rest of the night! I'll try to make it up north sometime. I think and Osaka night is definately in order over the next couple months. My door is always open if you venture down south.

    Corri :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Mercedes, you got it coming girl...missed you this past weekend in wakayama city, lets get together soon!

    ReplyDelete