
This past Friday, Sarah and I ventured down south to a dinner party at Belinda's apartment. First let me comment on the trains for a minute. They are fabulous; love them! Very punctual and convenient. However they stop running around 10:30, so if you travel any distance at all or plan on partying you must plan ahead to be sleeping somewhere. This was one of those nights where I just planned on sleeping at Belinda's place. Many people that I hadn't met where there, so it was nice to talk to new people. There was amazing food. There was also of course alcohol. The photo album reflects the consumption of alcohol. Pretty funny. Highlights of the evening include: making gyoza, a huge container of homemade umaichu (not sure how to spell it), consuming really good food, drunken wrestling, Lauren and Erin doing handstands in the living room, Sam sleeping with his eyes open, trying to play the concentration game in a drunken state, and the boys hiding shoes the next morning. Fortunately I didn't get too drunk. Those that know me, know that I don't do hangovers well, so I try to not overdo the drinking. I did get tipsy though and I did have a slight headache in the morning. Stuck with red wine all night, but then switched to one glass of the umaichu, and lots of water. Umaichu was very sweet (basically it's homemade plum wine or moon shine) but sugar mixed with alcohol doesn't sit well in my system. I think that is what gave me the headache. Overall fun event and I would be happy to meet up with everyone again.
Looks like a lot of fun baby drunk peopla nd lots o' food I am so excited see you Tues woohoo and by the way (to the music of KC and the sunshine) I am first....first first first...first to post...first to post!!!!
ReplyDeletei remember no handstands...i think that you are making things up for effect.
ReplyDelete