Since Rich's arrival, I have been extremely busy. We went to Kyoto for my birthday and basically I haven't had a chance to sit still and absorb it all. Hopefully I will have some time later in the week to update my blog thouroughly. Also a guest writer may make an apperance. Sorry this is so short, but again I have no time. Pictured is Rich, me, Sarah, and Scott getting pretty drunk on my birthday.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Extremely Busy
Since Rich's arrival, I have been extremely busy. We went to Kyoto for my birthday and basically I haven't had a chance to sit still and absorb it all. Hopefully I will have some time later in the week to update my blog thouroughly. Also a guest writer may make an apperance. Sorry this is so short, but again I have no time. Pictured is Rich, me, Sarah, and Scott getting pretty drunk on my birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Otanjyobi omedetou, Ms. Bentsu!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Merc! Looks like you had fun! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, dadadada...you know the rest. Sorry for my tardiness. See you this weekend?
ReplyDeleteGood cup shirt
ReplyDeleteおたんじょびおめだとう
Oh, and that little note sitting on top of your head is really funny.
ReplyDeleteOMEDETOU!!!!!! Good to see you're still rockin' and rollin' in true gaijin in nipon style! Nonde nonde... and nonde one for me and then three more for you, happy b-day.
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday, Mercedes! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day Mercedes!
ReplyDeleteRich looks tore!