
So I spent my hard earned yen on this silly t-shirt. I have restrained up to this point purchasing anything that was a little off. Honestly I've been holding out because I wanted to find something truly funny. This shirt in my opinion was pretty good, not hilarious, but pretty good for weird reasons. I think it's a wimpy shark (Rich loves sharks) with weird arm muscles and he is basically contradicting himself. "I was hungry" and "Give me food". For many of my close friends you have probably heard me grumble, "I'm hungry....get in my belly", around meal time. This reminded me of those goofy times when I have spouted that phrase out. Also on the back, for no reason at all there is a giant red number 6. No real point to it unless you were planning on playing a sport and competing in this t-shirt. It's also three-quarter length and the weather is cooling off, so hell why not buy a goofy t-shirt to enter the fall season. It is the latest trend right off the top fashion runways.
Oh I'm definitely buying some sort of engrish shirt while I'm there...
ReplyDeleteHow funny...
HA! I love the non-sensicle shirts, it gives you purpose as an engrish sensei!
ReplyDeleteOMG! That shirt is so awesome! We really need it for lunch days around here. Nice choice, Mercedes!
ReplyDelete