
I can't believe that this is my 100th post. Amazing that I have so much to say. I started this blog back in the summer in hopes of documenting my adventures in Japan and communicating them with my family and friends. I think that I've done a pretty good job so far. Thanks to everyone that posts comments. I love the feedback and it's nice to know that I'm being checked on by my friends.
Well in honor of my 100th post; here is a great website that I thought I'd pass along. Tokyo Plastic; I found it on another bloggers website. It's really interesting and they have some great videos. Funny that the makers of these videos really aren't Japanese; they are from the UK. They sure do a good job of faking it though. Here are the direct links to the videos. Make sure to have your volume up. If you can't read Japanese, just play with your mouse and if the hand icon appears click on it. There are interesting places to click in order to get the videos; boxes, dolls, drums, etc. They are really interesting. Here's drum, opera, musicbox, and flowers for MTV.
Here's their website if you would like to check it out for yourself; www.tokyoplastic.com. Enjoy!
Whatchu talkin' bout you didn't know you had so much to say?! We knew! And oh how we miss the jibber jabber! Keep bundled up out there and don't talk too much in the cold. Someone once told me that your tongue falls off if you talk too much in the cold...
ReplyDeleteI'll remember that Kanji. I think I'll be OK. My Japanese is minimal, so as a ride my bike in the cold I won't be talking to many. It takes to much concentration to ride and then to think in Japanese. Thanks for the advice.
ReplyDeleteYour Blog is all grown up baby!!!
ReplyDeleteI love it