
This past Sunday, Santa Claus (aka: my neighbor Kevin) visited Iwade. Happy Global Language School hosted a Christmas party for the community. Many of the kids take english lessons from Happy Global. Pictured above are some sweet kids with Santa. I love the immediate peace pose. They learn it at an early age, that or it's in their DNA. I also love the knitted hat, the crazy leggings, and the super hero plastic go-go boots. These children were so funny. They kept trying to grab Santa's beard and belly; trying to expose Kevin. Gotta love it. Here are a few more photos.
That is so funny to me. can't wait till you get here baby I love you
ReplyDeleteI think the peace sign thing is in the dna - I keep wanting to do it for photos, and I don't know who I learned that from...
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteThought you might be interested in this: http://tinyurl.com/bev4h