My friend, Hannah, alerted me to this article. She thought it would make a good blog item. Oh and it definitely does. Can you believe that they actually had the man pay a dowry for the goat? OK, for those that haven't read the article, GO READ IT! I guess in some societies you can offer any type of punishment. I think that the punishment should always fit the crime. In this case, I somewhat agree with the outcome. He used the goat like he would use a wife. Sure hope that the punishment curbs him of future goat incounters. One question though, what would happen to him if he ate his wife/goat?Rich Countdown: 5 days! He also survived the visit with my family. I believe my dignity and reputation are also still intact. No embarrassing stories to tarnish his image of me. He informs me that he had a fantastic time and was really glad that he went to visit them. He sent me a few camera phone photos of my niece and nephew. I'll post them soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment