
Straight from Rich's cell phone, I bring you my nephew and niece. Pictured above is Cole, wearing Rich's sunglasses. Below is a very up close shot of his sister Rory. Rich had a blast playing with the two of them on his visit to Oklahoma. Spoke to Cole on the phone and he absolutely cracked me up. Last time I saw the two of them, they barely spoke a coherent word. Glad to see that they are growing up.

No new news around here. Feeling a bit better. Still coughing some and fatigued easily. Trying to prepare for Rich's arrival. Just bought a double futon so that we can sleep together. The single one just didn't cut it. Testing is taking place at school so I haven't had a class in two days. End of the year so not much is happening in regards to me. All of the teachers are busy though. I just sit and read. Too bad my Japanese isn't good enough to help out. Rich Countdown: 3 days! Wow!
I've sent you better pictures of my kids. These are awful!!
ReplyDelete