Monday, February 13, 2006

Japanese Manholes

So my Mom sent me this website address. It's an Australian guy here in Japan that has an online gallery. He has a project on Japanese manholes. I've noticed them as I've traveled around Japan. Some are so pretty and detailed. It's like artwork for the street. To the left is a manhole cover at Wakayama castle. I took this back in September. I submitted it to the gallery and if you go to the site above, you can see it posted there. If you actually click on my photo, there is information about it. 15 minutes of fame.......

Oh yes I am back from Sapporo. I'm exhausted. I have many tales to tell and of course lots of photos to share. Expect a post on the topic in a few days. I need a nap now and I may not wake until I have to go to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:15 AM

    Curious...when and where is your wedding gonna be? US? Japan? Can people just show up, or do we need invites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:14 PM

    hi MErcedes, It's anjuli. How are you????
    e-mail me: anjulif@camden.rutgers.edu

    ReplyDelete