OK this isn't really new music, but it's new to me. Rich told me about this artist named Sia. She's from Australia. She has recently gained popularity due to her song, "Breathe Me" being played on the season finale of "Six Feet Under". (Oh I do miss that show.) It's a really good song and I find the video interesting. Click here for the video. Click here for her bio. Thinking about downloading the song to my iPod nano. If anybody has listened to any of her albums let me know if they are worth downloading or if I should just stick with the one song.
Thursday, February 09, 2006
New Music
OK this isn't really new music, but it's new to me. Rich told me about this artist named Sia. She's from Australia. She has recently gained popularity due to her song, "Breathe Me" being played on the season finale of "Six Feet Under". (Oh I do miss that show.) It's a really good song and I find the video interesting. Click here for the video. Click here for her bio. Thinking about downloading the song to my iPod nano. If anybody has listened to any of her albums let me know if they are worth downloading or if I should just stick with the one song.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just got her CD and if you like that song, you will probably like the whole CD. Each song has a little different feel to it, but I am really liking it. Thumbs up.
ReplyDeleteI'm looking forward to hearing the rest of her CD. That song from the SFU finale was amazing.
ReplyDelete