I always love Wednesdays. I go to the elementary schools on Wednesday. Today turned out to be even more special. The particular school that I go to, I always teach the same students; 5th grade. Well the school year in Japan begins in April and ends in March. Today was the last day that I would teach these students, maybe forever. The first class that I had presented me with this really cool poster. It's on matboard and really sturdy. They wished me luck with my wedding and marriage. Every student wrote something and their initals. Definitely some cute engrish. Then they sang two love songs to me. I actually began to cry. I'm so sappy. It truly was so sweet. Another class also gave me some cards. I think that I will frame this one b/c it's already on matboard. The day finished with me playing dodge ball with the class that gave me the card. They play it different than we did when I was little. So this little boy kept grabbing my arm and dragging me to and from and helped me avoid getting hit. Oh and the sun shined all day and it was warm. Beats the recent cold and rain that we have had. It truly was a good day.
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Today
I always love Wednesdays. I go to the elementary schools on Wednesday. Today turned out to be even more special. The particular school that I go to, I always teach the same students; 5th grade. Well the school year in Japan begins in April and ends in March. Today was the last day that I would teach these students, maybe forever. The first class that I had presented me with this really cool poster. It's on matboard and really sturdy. They wished me luck with my wedding and marriage. Every student wrote something and their initals. Definitely some cute engrish. Then they sang two love songs to me. I actually began to cry. I'm so sappy. It truly was so sweet. Another class also gave me some cards. I think that I will frame this one b/c it's already on matboard. The day finished with me playing dodge ball with the class that gave me the card. They play it different than we did when I was little. So this little boy kept grabbing my arm and dragging me to and from and helped me avoid getting hit. Oh and the sun shined all day and it was warm. Beats the recent cold and rain that we have had. It truly was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is too cute! Kawaii!
ReplyDelete